Despite your agency’s best efforts to provide access to services and information online, most citizens have been slow to take advantage. This gap between robust online services and constituent adoption is shared by many state and federal agencies. It underscores the need for governments to gain a better understanding of what citizens want, and to develop targeted online communications strategies that showcase the value of their eGovernment programs and attract more citizens to their web sites.
Webtrends offers the analytics solutions trusted by more federal, state, provincial and municipal governments than all other providers combined, with more than 80 percent of U.S. government agencies alone relying on our solutions. This includes the 16 largest U.S. federal web sites.
Webtrends solutions for government provide agencies the data-driven insight and consulting to:
- Tailor online services to the evolving needs of constituents.
- Streamline the cost of delivering citizen communication and customer service.
- Provide government employees insight into constituent trends and site metrics.
- Improve employee services by adapting intranets to changing needs.
- Streamline the cost of delivering government services while also improving citizen communication and customer service.
- Ensure data collection and storage comply with changing government regulations and pubic expectations.
To learn more, please contact us